The Land and Water Boards of the Mackenzie Valley have undertaken and/or are involved with several projects and initiatives with the intention of enhancing the clarity, consistency, and efficiency of our northern regulatory system. There are several pages dedicated to some of the major initiatives that have been started in recent years and other exciting projects listed under the ‘Resources’ section of the website.
- Working Groups
- MVLWB Perspectives on Regulatory Reform
- Government of the Northwest Territories – NWT Water Strategy
Other External Initiatives
- Government of Canada. NWT Environmental Audit. 2010
- MVLWB comments on NWT Environmental Audit 2010
- Auditor General of Canada. Report of the AG on Development of Non-Renewable Resources in the NWT. 2005.
- Government of Canada. Canada’s Action Plan to Improve Northern Regulatory Regimes. 2010.